Monday, June 15, 2009

MOJO91

I can't believe I actually made a card for the MOJO sketch challenge and it's not too late! Most of the time I don't get around to actually stamping until the weekend, but I had some time tonight (the Red Sox are off) so I figured it was a good time to participate. I think this is the first time I've made a card in this size and shape. I'm going to send it to my sister for her birthday. Thanks for looking. The recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, All Holidays
Paper: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla and some long ago retired DSP whose name I can't remember
Ink: Always Artichoke
Accessories: Chocolate Chip ribbon, rhinestone brad

4 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Jen, your card is very elegant looking.

Torico said...

It's beautiful!! I love this card.
I've just been browsing your blog, I love your all creations!

torico XX

Emily Leiphart said...

Great colours, so classy!

Doreen Stelter said...

beautiful card Jen! I#m also an indep. SU Demo from Germany. lots of greetings
Doreen