Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MOJO104

This is the first time I've used watercolor paper. I think I need more practice. Although I think it came out okay, I've seen such beautiful watercoloring on other cards, I can clearly see that I'm a novice. I'd like to achieve the variations in color that I've seen. Back to the drawing board, I guess. I used the MOJO104 sketch for this card's layout and I chose a somewhat unusual color combo. I wanted to use Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay, then kept picking other colors (with the help of the SU Color Combo machine) until I got one I liked. Thanks for looking. The recipe:

Stamps: Asian Artistry, Matchbox Messages
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Watercolor paper
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Black Stazon
Accessories: Texturz Plate, Ribbon, Brads

1 comment:

Andrea M said...

Great card! Love the colors :)