Monday, October 19, 2009

Bella Bleu Birthday

I've been on vacation this past week and despite being busy around the house, I have managed to get quite a bit of stamping done. What I have not been very good about is posting pictures of what I've been doing! This card was made for my sister-in-law's birthday which was on Sunday. I used the very pretty Bella Bleu paper and Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge for my layout. I seem to be using Kraft quite a bit lately. I just love how it seems to go with everything. Thanks for looking! Here's the complete recipe:

Stamps: Matchbox Messages, On Your Birthday
Paper: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Bella Bleu
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Dimensionals

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jen...this is gorgeous! love the colors and the clean and simple lines!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for last week...you've done an amazing job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy