Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MOJO125

Well, it is a snowy night here in Massachusetts.  The weathermen were predicting about a foot of snow and that it would start snowing around noon today.  Well, it started about 9:00 this morning, but it didn't stick!  It snowed all day while I was at work but there was no snow on the ground.  It was like rain!  Then around 4:00 this afternoon it started to stick and I think by morning we'll have about 7 inches or so.  Which means I have to be up early so that I can shovel.  Fun.

I took this snowy night as an opportunity to make my card for the latest MOJO challenge.  When I saw the sketch, with its very intimidating curved piece, I was a little nervous.  But as it turns out, I still have a small plate in my stamp room that I use to make curved edges so it was no trouble at all.  I just love challenging myself with something out of my comfort zone!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

No comments: