Sunday, April 25, 2010

Graduation Gift Card Holders

My sister asked me to make some gift card holders for the Safe Grad Night event in my old home town.  It's basically a big party at the high school to try and keep the young graduates from drinking and driving.  There are prizes, hence the gift card holders.
This one holds four gift cards and is loosely based on this card.  I just love this stamp of the graduates feet.  So cute.  Here's the inside:

I also made a sample that holds one card.

I've tried a couple of other designs to hold two cards, but I have not been happy with any of them.  I think I've lost my graduation mojo somewhere.  Maybe if I clean up my stamp room, I'll find it.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

1 comment:

Torico said...

It's wonderful Jen! The image is so cute and so FUN!