Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tropical Party Invitation

Oh, how I wish this invitation was real!  Who wouldn't love to be invited to a tropical destination for a party with pretty flowers and pina coladas served in hollowed out coconut shells?  Alas, I must content myself with just the invitation (and a fake one at that), since there are no tropical parties in my future.

I decided at the last minute to try and squeeze in a challenge for Waltzingmouse Stamps.  I simply couldn't resist the opportunity to win some stamps from the amazing and talented Claire Brennan.

Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you have time to stamp today!

2 comments:

Angela Mclean said...

COOL!!! Love the coconut drink particularly... mega ace!
Angela xxx.

Unknown said...

LOL, what fun that half coconut is!!! great card Jen, many thanks for playing along!