Thursday, July 22, 2010

Color Lab Challenge 2

It's Thursday and time for another challenge from the Color Lab.  This week the colors are so bright and summery!


I love the colors in this challenge.  The Regal Rose and Melon Mambo really look awesome together.  And I got to set off the bigger flowers with a sweet rhinestone brad.  I love those!  I used the colorful Island Oasis designer paper here and I'm pretty sure that I have not used it enough!  I'm like a broken record when I mention that I've found something else in my stash that's been neglected too long.  To remedy this, I recently used two whole sheets of this fabulous paper to make a gift bag!  Be still my heart!

Be sure to head on over to the Color Lab and participate in this week's color challenge.  I'd love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fabulous card as alwsy Jeanette...you need to be on the display boards next year at convention!!!! You rock!