Tuesday, August 24, 2010

MOJO153 Almost

I had a really nice idea to make an autumn themed card using this week's MOJO sketch. 


My card was all put together.  I embossed some really nice leaves with copper embossing powder, I had copper brads, I used chocolate chip cardstock (one of my faves).  In short, I thought I had it all going on.  But once I really had a chance to look at it, I thought "blech."  What a mess.  So back to the drawing board I went.  Here's my second attempt:

Not only is this card not anywhere near an autumn theme, I have taken quite a bit of poetic license with the sketch.  I hope I'm not in trouble, but Julee always says that we should have fun with the sketches!  And I did have fun with this one.  It's very spring-like.  Go figure!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

2 comments:

Julie A. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the soft colors:)

Christyne said...

This is GORGEOUS! I see a CASE in my future!