Thursday, October 7, 2010

Color Lab Challenge 13

It’s Thursday and time for another challenge from the Color Lab!



Here’s what I have to say about this color combo: absolutely decadent. My first thought when I saw it was Konditer Meister. Any time I’ve had a Konditer Meister cake, it has been deep dark, chocolate with raspberry filling. Just sinful and delish!

Alas, I did not make a chocolate cake for my card. But I did get to show off some of the fabulous Cherry Cobbler that I love so much. One of my favorite stamp sets in the new catalog is the one I used here: Just Believe. I find myself reaching for it often. Here I used the cute circle stamp for the first time and embossed it with clear embossing powder to make it nice and shiny.

For my layout, I turned to my ever-present binder filled with sketch challenges from various sketch challenge blogs. I chose Sketch 78 from Clean & Simple.
Thanks for stopping by today and don’t forget to pop on over to the Color Lab, check out the fabulous colors this week, and create something! We’d love to see what you do.

No comments: