Thursday, December 23, 2010

Color Lab Challenge 22

It's Thursday and time for another challenge from the Color Lab!

These colors are so fabulous!  Don't you agree?  And what a great way to showcase snowflakes!  So, that's just what I did!

Apologies to anyone who is tired of seeing my round cards, but I love them!  And for this snowflake extravaganza, I thought it might be nice to make some nice winter-themed thank you cards to send to family and friends who generously gave me a Christmas gift.  I don't think it shows in the picture, but I used the basic rhinestone bling on two of the snowflakes and on the double snowflake I used the smallest rhinestone brad.  Trust me, it looks all bling-y in real life!

I'm quite sure that the next few days will be entirely too busy for me to check in with a blog post, so let me just say that I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!  But once this busy time is over, I hope you'll hop on over to the Color Lab, check out the fabulous colors this week, and create something.  We'd love to see what you do!

4 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Definitely not tired of your round cards - and this one is fabulous in all those blues. Merry Christmas to you too Jen. I'll be back to visit in the new year.

Jen Timko said...

I still love these round cards, too! Great use of the colors and a super card! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Round cards are awesome! Different is always good :) Great card, perfect use of the colors and snowflakes!! Merry Christmas!!

Juanita said...

Such a lovely thank you card. I love the snowflakes on it, too.