Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MTSC104

And Christmas is back! 

Yesterday I was all about Valentine's Day.  Today I am one day closer to the cookie swap and I'm still three gift bags short.  Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge  inspired me to make another tag for my cookie gift bags.

Don't you just love all those layers?  And the big circles just called out to me to use the real red corduroy buttons that have been languishing in my stash forever!  So I did!!

I still had some scraps left over from last years Christmas Cocoa dp, so I used those here.  And I LOVE those corduroy brads.  I'm sorry to see them leave my stash but I bought them to use them, so I remind myself that one of my resolutions this year was to not hoard my stuff anymore!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Another great colour combo! I agree with you about hoarding - it's crazy!

Tracey said...

WOW. i love it. I love that paper! i love the greeting, it works perfect for your sweets!!!

Renee said...

love this one too!! The colors are just perfect. Thanks for sharing. Hugz n blessings