Thursday, January 27, 2011

Color Lab Challenge 26

It's Thursday and time for another challenge from the ColorLab!

I have a particular fondness for everything gray, so I was very happy to see it as part of this color challenge.  And pairing it with Perfect Plumb is just divine!

And yes, I dug out some old designer paper for this card.  The basic gray background dp is from Urban Oasis and the perfect plum dp panel is from Cast-A-Spell.  I just love it when I can use holiday paper for a non-holiday card!  For this challenge I got a little help from the Paper Players and their sketch challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to pop on over to the ColorLab, check out the fabulous colors this week and create something!  We'd love to see what you do!

6 comments:

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very pretty Jen!!

Jen Timko said...

Love the DSPs!! The pop of blue from the flower is perfect!

Julie Gearinger said...

Love the flower, the swirl and the DSP- just gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

jaydee said...

Jen, isn't it great when you can combine a color and a sketch challenge? You did a great job, too. I love the use of the sketch challenge. So glad you chose to share this fabulous card with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Nance Leedy said...

Oh, I love this color combination! The gray BG is so elegant and the pop of blue is divine! So glad you could join us this week at the Paper Players!

TrishG said...

oooh, I love the flower! Great job with the colors. I love the twine going across too.