Sunday, February 6, 2011

FTL126 Thank You

I had a hankering today to use some of my precious Kiwi Kiss cardstock.  I'm not sure what brought that on, but once I had it in my mind I couldn't get it out.  My stash is down to one full sheet of cardstock, an almost full sheet, and some scraps.  Despite this, I pressed onward.  I also had a hankering to make a card using the latest FTL sketch.

Since I had already decided on using Kiwi Kiss, I went into the vault and dug out my Urban Oasis dp which uses Kiwi Kiss and Basic Gray in a fabulous way.  Since it has been a while since I've used Basic Gray, I went with that for my card.

After I had stamped most of this card I realized that once again, I completely messed up where the sentiment was supposed to go.  So once again I used the dotted image from the Punched Posies stamp set to compensate.  I really need to pay better attention to the sketch while I'm busy putting it all together!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

6 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Just stunning Jen!

My Creative Side said...

I love it!!! So elegant!!!

Unknown said...

this is beautiful!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty! Love the colors and images. :o)

Anonymous said...

I love the colours that you used. Your card looks very elegant. I did the same thing as you and put the sentiment on the scallop circle. :)

Jo said...

I absolutely love this card. The colours look wonderful together. Off to check out the rest of your blog now!