Thursday, August 25, 2011

MOJO 205 and ColourQ 99

Wowza!  The color challenge over at ColourQ this week is quite a challenge!

Even though the graphic called to mind Christmas, I couldn't help but think of Halloween when I first saw this challenge.  The colors are autumn-inspiring but that little bit of Island Indigo makes it somewhat unusual.  But what really made me want to give this challenge a try was this week's MOJO challenge.

To me this is the perfect layout to give the ColourQ color challenge a try.  It's got a lot of different layers going on which will help to showcase the colors.  And the colors are somewhat eclectic so no matter how you lay them down, you'll create something interesting to look at.  

 For my card, I went with a pumpkin graphic.  It could be Halloween or it could just be autumn.  Or it could just be that I was thinking of how yummy pumpkin pie is!  In any event, I think these colors make a pretty cool card!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

7 comments:

Erna Logtenberg said...

cute card! I'm still struggling with that mojo sketch

Unknown said...

Great combo of the 2 challenges, Jen! I love this darling card, wonderful texture! Thanks for playing with us at colourQ this week :)

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

LeAnne said...

Love it with that Charlie Brown rickrack!!! Heehee, thanks for playing with the ColourQ this week!

jjcreations said...

This is wonderful - the colours are great and I love how you worked the Mojo sketch - so much texture it's fantastic!

Sylvia said...

Super cute card, Jen! I like you thought fall even though I wanted to try Christmas. Love that pumpkin and your layout. thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Christina said...

Fantastic job with these colors, Jen! They work so well with the pumpkin image. Thanks for joining us again this week at the ColourQ!