Tuesday, April 24, 2012

colourQ 134

I've got to admit the colors that Arielle has cooked up for us this weeks colourQ challenge were a bit of a stumper for me.  I made a couple of cards before I decided that this one was the one I would show everyone.



I went with the pretty CAS design for this weeks CAS-ual Fridays challenge.  I drew the squares with a ruler in Bravo Burgundy and Calypso Coral, then stamped the stars from Seeing Stars in Pumpkin Pie and Pool Party.  For some reason I always associate stars with wishes, dreams, or even achievement so I chose the Verve sentiment to go along with that theme.


Day II of my vacation and the rain has stopped so I really must get outside and start raking.  It's a bit chilly and overcast so I hope the sun will come out soon and warm everything up.

I hope you have time this week to head on over to colourQ and join in the challenge.  The Design Team has once again out-done themselves and I know you'll find some inspiration there!  




6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this CAS card Jen, those stars are fabulous!

Virginia L. said...

GREAT job on drawing the squares, Jen! I love your framing and stamping of the stars! Very creative and fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

I love your design! What an awesome card :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne Russell said...

Oh my! You really drew your image? Looks great! The stars are the perfect finishing element.

Anonymous said...

Great design, love the stars and squares :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Vicky Hayes said...

The stars look fabulous sprinkled over the overlapping squares - a gorgeous card!