Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches 31

Hello!  It's Freshly Made Sketches day here and the oh-so talented Rita Wright has got quite a sketch for you this week.  If you like layers, I think you'll really like this beauty.



I've felt recently that I've been neglecting Crumb Cake so I used that as my card base.  I added some layers in Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz and Twitterpated DSP.  The layered flower is stamped in Pretty in Pink and leaf is stamped in Pear Pizzazz.  I added a Pretty in Pink brad to the center of the flower and I have to say that it looks pretty good.  I briefly thought about adding a green or yellow brad to introduce a bit of color, but I think either of those colors would be too much for this sweet flower.

The Freshly Made Sketches design team has created some fantastic samples for your inspiration, so be sure to check them out.


  


17 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I have to say it looks more than pretty good! That pink flower rocks! Love this!

Erna Logtenberg said...

Just beautiful Jen!!

Vicky Hayes said...

Another gorgeous card Jen! I am in love with that flower!

TrishG said...

Beautiful! Awesome flower!

Rita W said...

Gorgeous, Jen! I love the layered flower; it looks gorgeous with the green and browns.

Mieke'S said...

Very beautiful card!
Greetings Mieke'S

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous colors! I just love that flower, too!

Lesley said...

Beautiful colours!! Love the flower too!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Jen absolutely LOVE your card. That flower rocks! hugs.

Lisa said...

Awesome card! I love the colors and the flower looks so pretty against the green DSP.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

I love the way you've made that flower Jen, it's just beautiful. It's a really pretty card.

Cindy Hall said...

Jen, this is such a beautiful card. I love the colors, the flower and the papers that compliment it so well. Just gorgeous!

Tui Nathan said...

Wow ... what a stylish creation Jen ... I love that colour pallette and that pink flower is really beautiful with the matching pink button ... clean and so very elegant!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness Jen I just love this...SO SWEET!!!

Narelle Farrugia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Stunning Jen! I love what you create so I've left an award on my blog for you - so check it out when you have time!

Debbie said...

This is soooo pretty! Fantastic colors and what a great flower!!