Friday, June 1, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches 37 Redux

Will the real Freshly Made Sketches card please stand up!  My fellow FMS design team friends and I all had to make "decoy" cards this week for our Wednesday sketch challenge so that Rita didn't know that we were planning a baby blog hop for her.  (Read Linda's excellent post here for a behind the scene's look at how we pulled it off).  

Then Linda told me she planned to post her decoy card and I thought that would be fun so I shamelessly stole her idea and decided I'd post mine as well!  (Plus I really liked it and since Rita's sketch was pretty awesome I thought I'd share).  


A little green, a little pink, a little black.  Ooh la la!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Plus I really like your decoy card too! It would be a shame to hide it away! That pink flower just sings summertime!

Rita W said...

Jen, I think this is gorgeous! I was loving it on the decoy page. lol It's way too pretty to hide away and not share. I still can't get over you sneaky girls!

Unknown said...

Beautiful "decoy" card.

Jen Timko said...

Love, love this card! Your colors are so pretty. Like everyone else, so glad you posted it.

Jackie Rockwell said...

SOOO in LOVE with this card! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Erna Logtenberg said...

your card is stunning Jen!! (as always, :-)))

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE this pretty decoy card Jen...every little thing about it!!

kingstonmama said...

This is beautiful! I love the pink and green, especially with the little bit of black. Beautiful flower. ann