Tuesday, October 14, 2014

colourQ 263

Halloween is only a few weeks away so to get you in full swing this week at colourQ we've got some great colors inspired by this wicked door swag.



I thought the graphic sketch at Fusion was pretty cool and that I could take the circles and make them seem like full moons.  Then I just added some icky spiders - because really, all spiders are icky - and a razzleberry bat.  I just happen to have some baker's twine in my stash that I bought especially for Halloween projects and since it has the perfect colors for the challenge I wrapped it around the bottom of my vertical layer. 



The colourQ team have got some great cards to show you, as always, so pop on over there to have a look.  I hope to see you in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Bite Me, Autumn Apparitions (SU)
Paper:  Classic White (Flourishes); Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Cast-a-Spell DSP (SU)
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Versamark (SU); True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Tangerine Tango embossing  powder; Harvest Corn twine (Maya Road)

6 comments:

Deepti said...

Fabulous creation!! I love the halloween colors on this one :) thank you for sharing with Fusion!

Lisa Elton said...

I LIKE that purple bat!! Great Halloween card Jen!

wienerhoneymooners said...

BAMMM! Awesome card Jen!! Quite rockin it lately!! Thanks for joining FUSION lady!!!!

Claire said...

Those spiders look a little too realistic for my liking Jen! Such a cute card..looks great in the colours!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun Halloween card using the Fusion sketch Jen - love the stampings on the circles and pretty twine! - thanks so much for joining in the Fusion challenge!

Kim S said...

Creepy AND cute!!