Monday, November 20, 2017

Cheers to You

I've been cleaning and  organizing my craft room over the last few days and I stumbled upon a stamp set that was out of its packaging and I have no idea who makes it or what its name is.  (If you know what it is please leave a comment with the name and who makes it).  But it was perfect to play along with the sketch at Sunday Stamps. I used the colors from Just Us Girls.




The Y-O-U takes the place of those three squares, of course.  This card is 4 1/4 inches square which was a perfect size to fit those letters.  This card is going to my niece who has just moved into a new house.  

Thanks for stopping by 

Supplies
Stamps:  ???
Paper:  Classic Ivory (Flourishes)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink); Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  enamel dots (Freckled Fawn)

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Simply, perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute CAS card Jen! Sorry I can't help with the stamp info, not a clue!

Macimbalo said...

Beautiful CAS card and use of this week's colors too! Thanks for joining JUGS this week!

stampwithamyk said...

That is awesome! Perfect clean design. Love it ! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card, luv this! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Claire Broadwater said...

Jen, what a fun card! I love the clean CAS look and the way it just pops! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX